CraftHaven - The Minecraft server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CraftHaven - The Minecraft server

PvP - RPG - Magic - Factions - 24/7

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wlzrobert

Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. Empty
PostSubject: Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.   Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 am

1. Fresh Start... New map so the environment is new to all and most factions have had a lot of time to build up and get rare resources.

2. On the new server, build a small walled section for the "safe zone" in spawn. Don't use spawned items for anything else besides this.

3. The Safe Zone isn't owned by any faction, and everybody is welcome.

4. No cheats/flying/spawning items.
Back to top Go down
RunicAlchemist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.   Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 am

Thanks for your time. Everything you suggested above has already been implemented.
We will not be starting a new map however because the spawn town is already under construction
Back to top Go down
https://crafthaven.forumotion.com
wlzrobert

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.   Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:27 am

RunicAlchemist wrote:
Thanks for your time. Everything you suggested above has already been implemented.
We will not be starting a new map however because the spawn town is already under construction
Great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wlo1234

Wlo1234

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.   Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:38 am

er perry you spawned some diamond stuff 4 me already...
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.com
wlzrobert

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.   Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Wlo1234 wrote:
er perry you spawned some diamond stuff 4 me already...
So I think that when spawn town is fully built and finished we will remove all the spawned items so it is fair? Perry could you elaborate on this?
Back to top Go down
RunicAlchemist
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.   Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:52 pm

that was on the old server wlo
this is a new server
Back to top Go down
https://crafthaven.forumotion.com
Wlo1234

Wlo1234

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.   Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:55 pm

O
Back to top Go down
http://runescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.   Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ways to make this server balanced and fair for Factions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CraftHaven - The Minecraft server :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: